For more than 68 years Solotica has been a pioneer in the research and manufacturing of contact lenses made in Brazil. Founded in 1949 Solotica's goal has always been to go above and beyond creating contact lenses. With a strong focus on quality, sourcing the best raw materials and investment in technology and training the company has remained at the forefront of lens technology. Today, Solotica's color contact lenses are known as the world's first most natural looking cosmetic and prescription color contact lenses and worn by celebrities everywhere.
In addition to the experience and recognition of customers and consumers, Solotica has obtained many important certifications internationally and in Brazil, which attest the high quality and safety of our products .
- Certification GMP - ANVISA approval for all the contact lens manufacturing processes.
- Certification ISO 13485: 2003 - Quality system certification.
- Certification CE- approval of the production process of contact lenses.
- FDA - Food & Drug Administration USA - marketing authorization for our lenses in the United States.
- GMP (Good manufacturing Practices)
- ISO 13485: 2003 - Quality system certification.
- CE - approval of the production process of contact lenses for sale in the European countries.
- Certificate SFDA - Saudi Food & Drug Administration - marketing authorization for our lenses in Saudi Arabia.
- Certificate TGA - Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration - marketing authorization in Australia.
- Certificate COFEPRIS - Marketing authorization in Mexico.
Solotica is also proud to be one of the first contact lens manufacturers in Brazil to be recommended for ISO 13485:2016 certificate for its quality system. All this these achievements strengthens and attests the safety and quality of the contact lenses and is an important success story for a Brazilian manufacturer of contact lenses internationally loved and recognized.